Just get in contact and:
- Let me know whether you would prefer to be invoiced weekly or monthly.
- Email to me a copy of your templates for letterhead, invoices and any other documents you would like held for future use - if you do not have electronic templates, please email samples so I can see your preferred layout and formatting styles.
Then you can start dictating. When dictating it is helpful if authors would:
- Start a NEW voice file for each client file dictated on.
- At the beginning of the recording state a CLIENT NAME and/or FILE REFERENCE - this is required for itemised invoicing for ease of identification at your end.
- To remember that I do not have a file to refer back to, so please dictate the spelling of names and addresses - basically the more information provided the better!!
Once you have completed dictating, email your voice file(s) to: email@example.com
If you do not have a digital voice recorder and are interested in purchasing one, LegalType Services recommends Olympus digital voice recorders. Please visit their website www.dictation.co.nz